merrybet

merrybet
click here

Saturday 4 May 2013

Commercial Madness: Lagos Bus Driver Strips LASTMA Official Half Naked

Commercial Madness: Lagos Bus Driver Strips LASTMA Official Half Naked

A 35-year-old commercial bus driver, Abraham Ikujunni, has been arrested for allegedly assaulting and stripping an official of the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority, LASTMA, half naked. According to LASTMA authorities, the bus driver allegedly stripped an official, Oyeyemi Olusola, ripping his pair of trousers apart. It was learnt that the incident occurred in the Ikorodu area of the Lagos State. The suspect was accosted for not wearing a seat belt before the incident occurred.

A LASTMA official who craved anonymity, said, “Around 8:26 am on Friday, the LASTMA official apprehended the suspect around Odonguyan area of Ikorodu for not using a seat belt. The official entered his vehicle and told him to park properly. He however drove the official into a street where there were commercial motorcycle riders. The riders then supported the suspect and the LASTMA official was seriously beaten and his pair of trousers was torn. Fortunately, backup arrived and the suspect was arrested.” However, the suspect denied assaulting the official, but admitted tearing his trousers. He stated, “My bus was faulty and I was trying to fix it when the LASTMA man accosted me. He said I should park properly so as not to obstruct the flow of traffic and I parked. He wanted to arrest me and I resisted, so a struggle ensued. He slapped me and my shirt got torn in the process. I then engaged him in a struggle and while people were trying to separate us, his trousers got torn in the process. I am also a victim.”


feel free to share
facebook: @globalafrica blog
BB Pin: 2349A124
www.globalafrica.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment